Greedy Goblin

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 17: Stockades

I was invited to a group to Stockades. Since 3 of us was 28, it wasn't a big deal. It's a quick and safe way to make an instance. No risk, lot of XP from quests. This is the way I'm going to instance: wait until the monsters become green. At lvl 32 I'll go Gnomeregan.

Made lvl 29 at Stockades and went to return silk cloth to each city's quartermaster, so I'm now 29 and a half.

On business:
Discarded lot of items that refused to sell. This means I put them to the AH for very low price. They simply don't worth meddling with.

I continued to stock for Thelnia. I brought lot of wool cloth and brought it to the common AH. I also bid on cheap silk and mageweave cloth. I expect them to sell on the next weekend, when lot of people level their first aid or return cloth to the cities.

Current account: 1014G, 198 auctions, 88 bids, approx 250G on Thelnia.

No comments: