Greedy Goblin

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 15: Duskwood

I quested in Duskwood with random people. I always offered grouping to nearby questers so we finished the kill 10 X, 11 Y quests in no time, giving XP for lvl 27.

I sold lot of stuff, mostly those I bought cheaper the previous day but also some essences and mid-level dusts. Some random hordie bought my wool cloth for 25 silver apiece. In the Alliance AH it's below 8 so I bought a lot and flied to Booty Bay for a quick auction.

I decreased the price of bronze, and so they were all sold out. At the end of the day I had 628G, which is acceptable for a lvl 27 who is working the AH for two weeks. Now I have the money to invest into bigger value items. And can afford to skip those which would only provide couple of silvers. I spent about 200G on lvl 41-50 armor to transform them into dream dust. I hope the dust will sell today. I'm currently thinking of something bigger than everyday buy and sale, will talk about it later.

My recent money boost is connected with the fact that it is weekend. So the analysis of today will be about the weekend issue.

No comments: