The CSM is in horrible state.
- Members leak
- They represent big null powerblocks who game the election with spy candidates (Ali Aras, Corbexx...)
- They openly feud to the point where Endie called another member a Nazi war criminal
- They lost the trust of CCP
- Players barely vote since it's clear the CSM isn't representing them
- The final straw was member Sion suggesting them to get control over which player can talk to CCP by special forums where CSM decides who can post to CCP and what
So I call all players to boycott the CSMXI election! This obviously means not to vote for me either! My candidacy is only to be able to speak in CSM election forums, participate in CSM candidate interviews and such. If enough trolls vote for me to be elected, I solemnly swear to be completely inactive on the CSMXI until removed and will never offer my biased crap to CCP.
My idea is that if enough people take my advice and vote for nobody, CSM will be shut down and CCP will only listen to devs. While they will have their shortcomings and mistakes (who doesn't), at least they will be unbiased and genuinely interested in the long-term survival of the game.
Vote for the end of CSM! Vote for nobody!
Official forum campaign thread.
PS: There was a battle between MoA in T1 dessies and 2x more Goons in titan, carriers, pirate battleships, T3 dessies, cruisers. Guess who won! Any questions left who are the most elite group in Nullsec?