- Flying a jump freighter in a wardeccable corp in highsec is a sure way to get here
- And again, to the same gankers.
- Hey, one more by the same gankers, this time with cargo!
- They haven't finished yet
- Still from the same team
- You think I don't have more wardeccable Jump freighters killed by the same gankers? Wrong.
- Not over yet
- At least this one died to different wardeccers.
- Wardeccable 7B normal freighter
And another one!
I failed to figure out what he tried with this 5B Machariel, but it clearly didn't work.
Finally the king of stupid today: 16B blockade runner. Let's spend some time digging into this terminal case of mental degradation: at first, his cargo was small, so could have placed into a covops T3 that has enough EHP to survive these smartbombing Rokhs.
Secondly, you shouldn't haul 16B into a Rancer without scouting it.
Thirdly, you shouldn't haul 16B into a Rancer at all.
Ad four, in a covops hauler nanofiber internal structures go to low slots, not cargohold expanders. Same for rigs.
I don't even mention wardeccable corp, since he died in lowsec.
The smaller brother of the same fit: a 6B non-cloaky T1 hauler!