Greedy Goblin

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Weekend minipost: TET

I've bought TET Ultimate Heve Gloves. They were mere 260M. I was contemplating on a TRI Red Nose armor, but it was only + 5 DP over TRI Ultimate Heve and I'd lose 2 Damage reduction. So I kept 460M and will only upgrade the TRI Heve for a TET Heve or TET Red Nose. I've seen a TET Liverto too, but I'm not really interested spending a billion for faster questing. Not like I do much damage in PvP. After all these purchases and before I could sell the old ones, I'm still top 5 in wealth.

On accessory front I'm not so lucky. I'll probably have to upgrade myself which I try to avoid as much as I can. I want TRI Ruthum Elite Belt, Manos Ruby Earrings, Cadry Guardian rings and a Scarla Necklace. If I can buy them, great. If I can't, I'll settle with DUO. No way I bother building failstacks again and again to get a duo to waste it trying to TRI.

No comments: