Greedy Goblin

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Morons of the week

As promised, I’m back with the morons of the last week (Oct 21-27), in three groups.

Suicide ganked morons simply can’t learn that the buffer tank of the ship must be in line to its value: Wardecced ones ignored the most obvious EVE advice: if it’s expensive, don’t fly it without Concord protection (or supercap blob):
  • 6B JF
  • 12B JF extra dumb, as an empty JF has a reason to take gates, but a full one could instantly jump from the undock into low/nullsec
  • 6B JF
  • This 5B thing fit best to this group, as it was in nullsec where everyone is “wardecced” and the top damage dealers were rats, so it was probably ratting. In a very-very strange and expensive fit.
  • 8B JF
  • 6B JF
  • 8B JF
  • 5B nullsec ratter
  • 8B JF
  • 6B JF
  • JF is for sissies, let’s take gates in nullsec in a 5B freighter
  • 6B JF
  • 6B JF
This week we have one super-idiot who considered it a good idea to put a scram on a mission-fit, 8B Tengu and go to nullsec to PvP.

We also have special guest morons: "a total stranger told me it will get me a titan killmail"

Finally let me share a moron I found myself: an Orca was peacefully sitting in the ice field, surrounded by its alts, rets and a Mackinaw. Maybe I shouldn’t have podded it, because the Orca pilot got mad, ejected a Caldari Navy Hookbill and started to camp my station in it. Killed my noobship! Then he went back to protect the ice field. He forgot that Caldari Navy Hookbills aren’t invincible. He also forgot to warp out his pod. The Orca which he ejected from, was now floating in the ice field all alone, so I jumped into it and drove it home:



The daily anti-tear:

Finally an anti-tear combined with an arch-moron. Bar0n Greenback lost his third mining barge and pod to me, cried more on local, but the others informed him of proper attitude:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

should of learned how to ghost ride your ship.

always... always target your ship when you leave to get in another, keeps others from docking in it.

of course, bringing something that isn't going to die to a dessy probably helps too