- MasL is back! Famous for his 20B Machariel losses, he is on the quest to lose "unorthodox-fit" expensive ships. I can't even imagine what this wanted to be, but it clearly didn't work.
- This one doesn't look like a (big) moron after his fitting. The fun part is his 4B cargo that includes a deadspace invulnerablity field while he has T2 fitted. Hint: they don't work unfitted!
- This armor and shield tanked 6B cloaky hauler didn't work either
- So you cynoed you JF to the docking ring of a lowsec system neighboring highsec and packed everything into the normal freighter. So far so good. Then you undock the freighter, insta-warp it away from the station and land on the gate. You can't really lose it. One of the steps was missing here. By the way if he didn't fail the lowsec part, he could still lose it in highsec because 6B cargo is usually suicide ganked.
- I can't stop being amused on badly tanked bling Moroses with 73% damage taken from rats.
- 16B freighter under wardec. I'm struggling with figuring out how could this creature get 16B.
- 6B cloaky hauler with only cargohold expanders in Jita where the normal traffic decloaks it.
- Standard, boring 7B freigher in Niarja
- Wardecced JF in highsec.
- While the kill value is overestimated (it's about 5B), having 5B in an untanked T1 industrial needs a special kind of stupid.
- 5B, zero buffer ratting Tengu in Jita.
- Untanked normal hauler carrying a Guardian-Vexor, a rare ship. Loss value is over the price of a titan.
- 9B zero buffer ratting Nightmare
4 minutes ago