The main peculiarity of the map is the graveyard placing. In Arathi you resurrect at the closest graveyard. In Gilneas you resurrect at the second nearest.
- If you die at the Waterworks (WW), you spawn at Lighthouse (LH) or Mine, even if you own WW. In case you don't have LH or Mine, you spawn at your starting point.
- If you die at the enemy home base (Mine as Ally or LH as Horde), you spawn at WW if you own it, even if you own they enemy home base. If you don't have WW you spawn at your own home base, or at the starting point if you don't have it.
- If you die at your own home base (LH as Ally or Mine as Horde), you spawn on your starting point.
- A tank alone, or with another survival-capable DD goes to Mine. If they encounter enemy coming to our home base, they press on and call "inc few" or "inc zerg". 1 should annoy them enough to make the enemy respawning at the ship (no other points are captured yet) stay at Mine. 2 may even be able to cap it for a time being.
- A tank or a survival-DD defends LH.
- Everyone else (7 or 8) go for WW and take it. In case of "inc few" a healer and a DD turns back. In case of "inc zerg", only a healer and 2 DDs keep going to WW, everyone else turns back.
- After WW is taken, one tank keeps faking Mine, possibly with a stealth-ninja. Call incs, use far seeing abilities to know where they go and win.
- If you have a paladin, he must go to WW with crusader aura to get there faster
- At start a mage, warlock or Warrior should ride on the water with a DK or with water walking, to Aoe fear or snare the enemy inside the water before they could reach WW. A rogue should throw smoke bomb to WW
- If you would somehow capture Mine and not alone, one of the defenders should go to the ship to put the enemy into combat, making them unable to mount and reach mine