- People still buying Greater Planar Essence, though I more and more often find the shop in Halaa empty (Or ally controlled).
- I flipped some Arcane dust. Bought on 30s, sold on 90s, done it with about 50 stacks.
- I made some bargain like buying Kamaei's Cerulean Skirt for 90G on the trade channel and selling it on the AH for 400G
- The leathers are a goldmine. I buy Knothide leather scraps and Knothide leather and sell them as Heavy Knothide leather for about double price.
- Sold like 40 some Large prismatic shards, 200 to go
- Bought some Cook- and First aid books, sold them for 2G higher
- The copper business start looking really interesting, I bought copper and tin for 15-25 silver and expected to sell the bronze after WotLK for 50s. But I'm already selling it for 60! I have no idea who is buying it, but keep it up!
- I sold a couple of old an unnecessary stuff
- The remaining high level herbs selling really slowly.
Actually I did not spend too much time auctioning, I did not scanned the whole AH for bargains (I'm lazy), and did not participated it the "sell useless stuff needed for achievements" because I hate the achievements too much (non-goblin thinking). So I did not do much to get income.
Still I have 45800G (the picture was done yesterday), thats 3K increase in a week, without a second of farming and with no such activity that I would classify as work (as opposed to fun/hobby). I also have
- 2000 on the alts
- 800 on the herb-sellers
- 5000G was invested into copper-business, half of it is still gold (not enough materials in AH)
This keeps riddling me. I saw a poll on Warcraft econ, telling only 10% of the voters are above 50K G. And the audience of that site are at least interested in making gold (I wish I could see into Blizzard's records, to see the results on the whole playerbase). What I cannot understand is how can people have so little? I mean even my girlfriend who does no even have auctioneer addon, and seem to me to sell and buy randomly has 25K+. Is it the pure fact that she does buy and sell?